Monday, March 1, 2010

NYC - The "Apple" of My Eye

Earlier this month I combined business and pleasure in NYC. I had a big meeting in the "city" and took my family along for fun.

Hannah is now old enough to appreciate all that New York has to offer. In the past it has always been too much walking, too much noise, and too much complaining! LOL!!
We went to the top of the Empire State Building, and Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum. Hannah got close to a lot of Rock Stars..welcome to my world!!



We also visited the Museum of Natural History, Ground Zero, satiated ourselves in Little Italy, the Hard Rock Cafe in Time's Square, Ellen's Stardust Diner where the waitstaff aspire to be Broadway stars...and saw magical Mary Poppins on Broadway.

At 14, Hannah loves to people watch, take pictures non-stop...and shop, so what better place to do it! Chinatown was a young girl's shopping dream!


Did I mention shop 'til you drop!


Tryin' to blend on the NYC subway! 

We had a blast and built some more family memories. I can't think of two people I enjoy more then Mark and Hannah. I am so lucky, and celebrate their light and love everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment